Quite simply, you can leave your IT systems to us and focus on your core business, just as you would if you had an in-house team, except at a fraction of the cost. But what we do is more than just support, our proactive approach will ensure that we understand your business and provide appropriate and valuable advice and recommendations.
We take complete responsibility for your IT, whether resolving issues remotely via our Helpdesk, maintaining your infrastructure’s performance, carrying out proactive onsite support, monitoring your systems or liaising with third party suppliers – we will do it all so that you don’t have to. And because we take full responsibility for your infrastructure, you can rest assured that we will be as interested in your systems as you are.
- Unlimited Helpdesk Support – plain speaking, responsive, technical experts who are local to you and understand your business and your users
- Onsite Support - from a dedicated AMA IT Manager who will become part of your team, ensuring that your systems deliver what you need now and in the future
- Managed Monitoring - we will monitor your servers and workstations, identifying and resolving issues quickly, sometimes before you even know about them
- Insight and Innovation - using our breadth and depth of knowledge of both the IT world and your business and its challenges, we will continually be working with you to improve your business performance through better use of IT
- IT Roadmap - a bespoke IT plan for the next 12 months that details key activity to be carried out, renewals and a budget
- Friendly and Approachable Account Management - we will carry out quarterly contract review meetings with you and your AMA IT Manager to review our service delivery, identify opportunities for improvement and plan for the future
- A Detailed Take on Plan - which encompasses a full review of your existing IT systems ensuring a smooth and seamless transition to AMA
- A Simple Fixed Monthly Fee - rather than complicated per user and per server pricing models that continually change.